LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- VIN Range: 4.5V to 32V
- Inverting Charge Pump Generates –VIN
- Charge Pump Output Current Up to 100mA
- Low Noise Negative LDO Post Regulator (ILDO – = 50mA Max)
- Low Noise Independent Positive LDO Regulator (ILDO + = 50mA Max)
- 100μA Quiescent Current in Burst Mode® Operation with Both LDO Regulators On
- 50kHz to 500kHz Programmable Oscillator Frequency
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Short-Circuit/Thermal Protection
- Low Profile 3mm × 4mm 14-Pin DFN and Thermally Enhanced 16-Pin MSOP Packages
The LTC®3260 is a low noise dual polarity output power supply that includes an inverting charge pump with both positive and negative LDO regulators. The charge pump operates over a wide 4.5V to 32V input range and can deliver up to 100mA of output current. Each LDO regulator can provide up to 50mA of output current. The negative LDO post regulator is powered from the charge pump output. The LDO output voltages can be adjusted using external resistor dividers.
The charge pump employs either low quiescent current Burst Mode operation or low noise constant frequency mode. In Burst Mode operation the charge pump VOUT regulates to –0.94 • VIN, and the LTC3260 draws only 100μA of quiescent current with both LDO regulators on. In constant frequency mode the charge pump produces an output equal to –VIN and operates at a fixed 500kHz or to a programmed value between 50kHz to 500kHz using an external resistor. The LTC3260 is available in low profile (0.75mm) 3mm x 4mm 14-pin DFN and thermally enhanced 16-pin MSOP packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1793A||LTC3260EMSE Demo Board I Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump||$100.00|
- Low Noise Bipolar/Inverting Supplies
- Industrial/Instrumentation Low Noise Bias Generators
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Portable Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3261 - High Voltage, Low Quiescent Current Inverting Charge Pump
- LTC1983 - 100mA Regulated Charge-Pump Inverters in ThinSOT
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LT3032 Series - Dual 150mA Positive/Negative Low Noise Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV