LTC3130 - 25V, 600mA Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with 1.6µA Quiescent Current
- Regulates VOUT Above, Below or Equal to VIN
- Wide VIN Range: 2.4V to 25V (<1V to 25V Using EXTVCC Input)
- VOUT Range: 1V to 25V
- Adjustable Output Voltage (LTC3130)
- Four Selectable Fixed Output Voltages (LTC3130-1)
- 1.2µA No-Load Input Current in Burst Mode® Operation (VIN = 12V, VOUT = 5V)
- 600mA Output Current in Buck Mode
- Pin-Selectable 850mA/450mA Current Limit (LTC3130)
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Pin-Selectable Burst Mode Operation
- 1.2MHz Ultralow Noise PWM Frequency
- Accurate RUN Pin Threshold n Power Good Indicator
- Programmable Maximum Power Point Control
- IQ = 500nA in Shutdown
- Thermally-Enhanced 20-Lead 3mm × 4mm QFN and 16-Lead MSOP Packages
The LTC3130/LTC3130-1 are high efficiency, low noise, 600mA buck-boost converters with wide VIN and VOUT ranges. For high efficiency operation at light loads, BurstMode operation can be selected, reducing the quiescent current to just 1.6µA. Converter start-up is achieved from sources as low as 7.5µW.
TheLTC3130/LTC3130-1 employanultralownoise, 1.2MHz PWM architecture that minimizes solution footprint by allowing the use of tiny, lowprofile inductors and ceramic capacitors. Built-in loop compensation and soft-start reduces external parts count and simplifies the design. Features include anaccurateRUNcomparator thresholdto allowpredictable regulatorturn-on and a maximum power point control (MPPC) capability that ensures maximum power extraction from non-ideal sources such as photovoltaic panels. The LTC3130-1 includes an internal voltage divider to provide four selectable fixed output voltages.
Additional features include a power good output, an external VCC input and thermal shutdown.
The LTC3130 and LTC3130-1 are available in thermally-enhanced 20-lead 3mm × 4mm QFN and 16-lead MSOP packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2355A||LTC3130EUD Demo Board | Sync Buck-Boost, 2.4V ≤ VIN ≤ 25V, Vout = 5V @ 600mA||Contact Factory|
|DC2397A||LTC3130EUD-1 Demo Board | Sync Buck-Boost, 2.4V ≤ VIN ≤ 25V, Vout = 1.8V/3.3V/5V/12V @ 600mA||Contact Factory|
- Long-Life, Battery-Operated Instruments
- Portable Military Radios
- Low Power Sensors
- Solar Panel Post-Regulator/Charger
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3114-1 - 40V, 1A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with Programmable Output Current
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3129 - 15V, 200mA Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with 1.3μA Quiescent Current
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC3118 - 18V, 2A Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with Low-Loss Dual Input PowerPath
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC3106 - 300mA Low Voltage Buck-Boost Converter with PowerPath and 1.6μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!