LTC3129 - 15V, 200mA Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with 1.3μA Quiescent Current
- Regulates VOUT Above, Below or Equal to VIN
- Wide VIN Range: 2.42V to 15V, 1.92V to 15V After Start-Up (Bootstrapped)
- Wide VOUT Range: 1.4V to 15.75V
- 200mA Output Current in Buck Mode
- Single Inductor
- 1.3μA Quiescent Current
- Programmable Maximum Power Point Control
- 1.2MHz Ultralow Noise PWM
- Current Mode Control
- Pin Selectable Burst Mode® Operation
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Accurate RUN Pin Threshold
- Power Good Indicator
- 10nA Shutdown Current
- Thermally Enhanced 3mm × 3mm QFN and 16-Lead MSOP Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3129 is a high efficiency, 200mA buck-boost DC/DC converter with a wide VIN and VOUT range. It includes an accurate RUN pin threshold to allow predictable regulator turn-on and a maximum power point control (MPPC) capability that ensures maximum power extraction from non-ideal power sources such as photovoltaic panels.
The LTC3129 employs an ultralow noise, 1.2MHz PWM switching architecture that minimizes solution footprint by allowing the use of tiny, low profile inductors and ceramic capacitors. Built-in loop compensation and soft-start simplify the design. For high efficiency operation at light loads, automatic Burst Mode operation can be selected, reducing the quiescent current to just 1.3μA.
Additional features include a power good output, less than 10nA of shutdown current and thermal shutdown.
The LTC3129 is available in thermally enhanced 3mm × 3mm QFN and 16-lead MSOP packages. For fixed output voltage options, see the functionally equivalent LTC3129-1, which eliminates the need for an external feedback divider.
|LTC3129||Adjustable 1.4V to 15.75V via resistor divider|
|LTC3129-1||8 pin programmable output voltages from 2.5V
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1922A||LTC3129 Demo Board | Micropower, Sync Buck-Boost, 2.42V ≤ VIN ≤ 15V, Vout = 5V @ 200mA||$125.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Industrial Wireless Sensor Nodes
- Post-Regulator for Harvested Energy
- Solar Panel Post-Regulator/Charger
- Intrinsically Safe Power Supplies
- Wireless Microphones
- Avionics-Grade Wireless Headsets
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3129-1 - 15V, 200mA Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with 1.3μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3330 - Nanopower Buck-Boost DC/DC with Energy Harvesting Battery Life Extender
- LTC3108 - Ultralow Voltage Step-Up Converter and Power Manager
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3588-1 - Nanopower Energy Harvesting Power Supply
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8490 - High Voltage, High Current Buck-Boost Battery Charge Controller with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: