LTC3127 - 1A Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with Programmable Input Current Limit
- Programmable (0.2A to 1A) ±4% Accurate Average Input Current Limit
- Regulated Output with Input Voltages Above, Below or Equal to the Output
- 1.8V to 5.5V (Input) and 1.8V to 5.25V (Output) Voltage Range
- 0.6A Continuous Output Current: VIN > 1.8V
- 1A Continuous Output Current: VIN > 3V
- Single Inductor
- Synchronous Rectification: Up to 96% Efficiency
- Burst Mode® Operation: IQ = 35μA (Pin Selectable)
- Output Disconnect in Shutdown
- <1μA Shutdown Current
- Small, Thermally Enhanced 10-Lead (3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm) DFN and 12-Lead MSOP Packages
The LTC3127 is a wide VIN range, highly efficient, 1.35MHz fixed frequency buck-boost DC/DC converter that operates from input voltages above, below or equal to the output voltage. The LTC3127 features programmable average input current limit, making it ideal for power-limited input sources. The input current limit is programmed with a single resistor and is accurate from 0.2A to 1A of average input current.
The topology incorporated provides a continuous transfer function through all operating modes. Other features include <1μA shutdown current, pin-selectable Burst Mode operation and thermal overload protection. The LTC3127 is housed in thermally enhanced 10-lead (3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm) DFN packages and 12-lead MSOP packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1451A||LTC3127EDD Demo Board | Prog Average Input Current Limit, 1.2MHz, 1.8V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, Vout = 3.8V @ 2A Pulsed||$100.00|
- USB Powered GSM Modems
- Supercap Charger
- Handheld Test Instruments
- PC Card Modems
- Wireless Terminals
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3536 - 1A Low Noise, Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3125 - 1.2A Synchronous Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Input Current Limit
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: