LTC3104 - 2.6μA Quiescent Current, 15V, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter and 10mA LDO
- Ultralow Quiescent Current: 2.6μA
- Synchronous Rectification Efficiency Up to 95%
- Wide VIN Range: 2.5V to 15V
- Wide VOUT Range: 0.6V to 13.8V
- 300mA Output Current
- User-Selectable Automatic Burst Mode® or Forced Continuous Operation
- Accurate and Programmable RUN Pin Threshold
- 1.2MHz Fixed Frequency PWM
- Internal Compensation
- Power Good Status Output for VOUT
- 10mA Adjustable LDO
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 3mm × 4mm × 0.75mm, 14-Pin DFN and 16-Pin MSOP Packages
The LTC®3104 is a high efficiency, monolithic synchronous step-down converter using a current mode architecture capable of supplying 300mA of output current. The LTC3104 includes an integrated, adjustable 10mA LDO to power noise sensitive functions.
The LTC3104 offers two operational modes: automatic Burst Mode operation and forced continuous mode allowing the user to optimize output voltage ripple, noise and light load efficiency. With Burst Mode operation enabled, the typical DC input supply current at no load drops to 2.6μA, maximizing the efficiency for light loads. Selection of forced continuous mode provides very low noise constant frequency, 1.2MHz operation.
Additionally, the LTC3104 includes an accurate RUN comparator, thermal overload protection, a power good output and an integrated soft-start feature to guarantee that the power system start-up is well controlled.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
4x3 DFN-14, MS-16
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1754A||LTC3104EDE Demo Board | 2.5V to 15V input, 3.3V at 300mA (Buck) and 1.8V at 10mA (LDO)||Contact Factory|
- Remote Sensor Networks
- Distributed Power Systems
- Multicell Battery or SuperCap Regulator
- Energy Harvesters
- Portable Instruments
- Low Power Wireless Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3103 - 1.8μA Quiescent Current, 15V, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
- LTC3388 - 20V High Efficiency Nanopower Step-Down Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LT1934 - Micropower Step-Down Switching Regulators in ThinSOT
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3470 - Micropower Buck Regulator with Integrated Boost and Catch Diodes
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.