LTC3103 - 1.8μA Quiescent Current, 15V, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
- Ultralow Quiescent Current: 1.8μA
- Synchronous Rectification: Efficiency Up to 95%
- Wide VIN Range: 2.5V to 15V
- Wide VOUT Range: 0.6V to 13.8V
- 300mA Output Current
- User-Selectable Automatic Burst Mode® or Forced Continuous Operation
- Accurate and Programmable RUN Pin Threshold
- 1.2MHz Fixed Frequency PWM
- Internal Compensation
- Power Good Status Output for VOUT
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm, 10-Pin DFN and 10-Pin MSOP Packages
The LTC®3103 is a high efficiency, monolithic synchronous step-down converter using a current mode architecture capable of supplying 300mA of output current.
The LTC3103 offers two operational modes: automatic Burst Mode operation and forced continuous mode allowing the user the ability to optimize output voltage ripple, noise and light load efficiency. With Burst Mode operation enabled, the typical DC input supply current at no load drops to 1.8μA maximizing the efficiency for light loads. Selection of forced continuous mode provides very low noise constant frequency, 1.2MHz operation.
Additionally, the LTC3103 includes an accurate RUN comparator, thermal overload protection, a power good output and an integrated soft-start feature to guarantee that the power system start-up is well controlled.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
3x3 DFN-10, MS-10
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1883A||LTC3103EDD Demo Board I 2.5 ≤ VIN ≤ 15V, VOUT = 1.8V @ 300mA||$100.00|
- Remote Sensor Networks
- Distributed Power Systems
- Multicell Battery or SuperCap Regulator
- Energy Harvesters
- Portable Instruments
- Low Power Wireless Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3388 - 20V High Efficiency Nanopower Step-Down Regulator
- LTC3104 - 2.6μA Quiescent Current, 15V, 300mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter and 10mA LDO
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3108 - Ultralow Voltage Step-Up Converter and Power Manager
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: