LTC3035 - 300mA VLDO Linear Regulator with Charge Pump Bias Generator
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.7V to 5.5V
- Wide Adjustable Output Voltage Range: 0.4V to 3.6V
- Built-In Charge Pump Generates High Side Bias
- Very Low Dropout: 45mV at 300mA
- ± 2% Voltage Accuracy Over Temperature, Supply, Load
- Fast Transient Recovery
- Low Operating Current: IIN = 100μA Typ
- Low Shutdown Current: IIN = 1μA Typ
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitor Down to 1μF
- Output Current Limit
- Thermal Overload Protected
- Reverse Output Current Protected
- Available in 8-Lead (3mm × 2mm)
The LTC3035 is a micropower, VLDO (very low dropout) linear regulator which operates from input voltages as low as 1.7V. The device is capable of supplying 300mA of output current with a typical dropout voltage of only 45mV. To allow operation at low input voltages the LTC3035 includes a charge pump generator that provides the necessary bias voltage for the internal LDO circuitry. Output current comes directly from the input supply for high efficiency regulation. The charge pump bias generator requires only a 0.1μF flying capacitor and a 1μF bypass capacitor for operation. The low 0.4V internal reference voltage allows the LTC3035 to be programmed to much lower output voltages than commonly available in LDOs. The output voltage is programmed via two tiny SMD resistors. The LTC3035’s low quiescent current makes it an ideal choice for use in battery-powered systems.
Other features include high output voltage accuracy, excellent transient response, stability with ultralow ESR ceramic capacitors as small as 1μF, short-circuit and thermal overload protection, output current limiting and reverse output current protection. The LTC3035 is available in a tiny, low profile (3mm × 2mm × 0.75mm) 8-lead DFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC886A||LTC3035EDDB Demo Board | VLDO Linear Regulator, Charge Pump Bias Generator, 1.7V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5V, Vout = 2.5V/3.3V/5V/Adj @ 300mA||Contact Factory|
- Li-Ion to 3.3V Low Dropout Supplies
- 2 × AA to 1.8V Low Dropout Supplies
- Low Power Handheld Devices
- Low Voltage Logic Supplies
- DSP Power Supplies
- Cellular Phones
- Portable Electronic Equipment
- Handheld Medical Instruments
- Post Regulator for Switching Supply Noise Rejection
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3025 - 300mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3085 - Adjustable 500mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1962 - 300mA, Low Noise, Micropower LDO Regulators
- LT3082 - 200mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LTC3025-1/LTC3025-2/LTC3025-3/LTC3025-4 - 500mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulators
- LT3021/LT3021-1.2/ LT3021-1.5/LT3021-1.8 - 500mA, Low Voltage, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: