LTC3026-1 - 1.5A Low Input Voltage VLDO Linear Regulator
- Input Voltage Range: 1.14V to 5.5V
- Low Dropout Voltage: 100mV at IOUT = 1.5A
- Adjustable Output Range: 0.4V to 2.6V
- Output Current: Up to 1.5A
- Excellent Supply Rejection Even Near Dropout
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN and VBST
- Low Operating Current:
IIN = 95μA at VIN = 1.5V
IBIAS = 175μA at VBIAS = 5V
- Low Shutdown Current:
IIN < 1μA (Typ), IBST = 0.1μA (Typ)
- Stable with 10μF or Greater Ceramic Capacitors
- Short-Circuit, Reverse Current Protected
- Overtemperature Protected
- Available in 10-Lead MSOP and 10-Lead (3mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®3026-1 is a very low dropout (VLDO™) linear regulator that can operate at input voltages down to 1.14V. The device is capable of supplying 1.5A of output current with a typical dropout voltage of only 100mV. Output current comes directly from the input supply to maximize efficiency.
The LTC3026-1 is the same as the LTC3026 but has the boost converter internally disabled. With the boost converter disabled, the SW pin of the LTC3026 is replaced with a ground pin and the BST pin is replaced with a BIAS pin that requires an external 5V supply for operation.
The LTC3026-1 regulator is stable with 10μF or greater ceramic output capacitors. The device has a low 0.4V reference voltage which is used to program the output voltage via two external resistors. The device also has internal current limit, overtemperature shutdown, and reverse output current protection. The LTC3026-1 is available in a small 10-lead MSOP or low profile (0.75mm) 10-lead 3mm × 3mm DFN package.
|LTC3026||Integrated boost converter|
|LTC3026-1||Boost converter internally disabled and requires an external 5V supply to operate|
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- High Efficiency Linear Regulator
- Post Regulator for Switching Supplies
- Microprocessor Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3026 - 1.5A Low Input Voltage VLDO Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1963A Series - 1.5A, Low Noise, Fast Transient Response LDO Regulators
- LT3022 - 1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3080-1 - Parallelable 1.1A Adjustable Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1965 - 1.1A, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3086 - 40V, 2.1A Low Dropout Adjustable Linear Regulator with Monitoring and Cable Drop Compensation
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: