LTC3026 - 1.5A Low Input Voltage VLDO Linear Regulator
- Input Voltage Range:
1.14V to 3.5V (with Boost Enabled)
1.14V to 5.5V (with External 5V Boost)
- Low Dropout Voltage: 100mV at IOUT = 1.5A
- Adjustable Output Range: 0.4V to 2.6V
- Output Current: Up to 1.5A
- Excellent Supply Rejection Even Near Dropout
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN and VBST
- Low Operating Current: IIN = 950µA at VIN = 1.5V
- Low Shutdown Current:
IIN < 1µA (Typ), IBST = 0.1µA (Typ)
- Stable with 10µF or Greater Ceramic Capacitors
- Short-Circuit, Reverse Current Protected
- Overtemperature Protected
- Available in 10-Lead MSOP and 10-Lead (3mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
The LTC3026 is a very low dropout (VLDO™) linear regulator that can operate at input voltages down to 1.14V. The device is capable of supplying 1.5A of output current with a typical dropout voltage of only 100mV. To allow operation at low input voltages the LTC3026 includes a boost converter that provides the necessary headroom for the internal LDO circuitry.
Output current comes directly from the input supply to maximize efficiency. The boost converter requires only a small chip inductor and ceramic capacitor for operation. Additionally, the boosted output voltage of one LTC3026 can supply the boost voltage for other LTC3026s, thus requiring a single inductor for multiple LDOs. A user supplied boost voltage can be used eliminating the need for an inductor altogether.
The LTC3026 regulator is stable with 10μF or greater ceramic output capacitors. The device has a low 0.4V reference voltage which is used to program the output voltage via two external resistors. The device also has internal current limit, overtemperature shutdown, and reverse output current protection. The LTC3026 is available in a small 10-lead MSOP or low profile (0.75mm) 10-lead 3mm × 3mm DFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC833A||LTC3026EDD | Low Input Voltage VLDO Linear Regulator, Vin=1.14V-5.5V(Ext), Vin=1.14V-3.5V(Boost), Iout = 1.5A(max)||$75.00|
- High Efficiency Linear Regulator
- Post Regulator for Switching Supplies
- Microprocessor Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1963A Series - 1.5A, Low Noise, Fast Transient Response LDO Regulators
- LT3022 - 1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT1965 - 1.1A, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3080-1 - Parallelable 1.1A Adjustable Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1764A - 3A, Fast Transient Response, Low Noise, LDO Regulators
- LT1962 - 300mA, Low Noise, Micropower LDO Regulators
- LTC3025 - 300mA Micropower VLDO Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV