LTC2997 - Remote/Internal Temperature Sensor
- Converts Remote Sensor or Internal Diode
- Temperature to Analog Voltage
- ±1°C Remote Temperature Accuracy
- ±1.5°C Internal Temperature Accuracy
- Built-In Series Resistance Cancellation
- 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 1.8V Reference Voltage Output
- 3.5ms VPTAT Update Time
- 4mV/°K Output Gain
- 170μA Quiescent Current
- Available in 6-Pin 2mm × 3mm DFN Package
The LTC®2997 is a high-accuracy analog output temperature sensor. It converts the temperature of an external sensor or its own temperature to an analog voltage output. A built-in algorithm eliminates errors due to series resistance between the LTC2997 and the sensor diode.
The LTC2997 gives accurate results with low-cost diodeconnected NPN or PNP transistors or with integrated temperature transistors on microprocessors or FPGAs. Tying pin D+ to VCC configures the LTC2997 to measure its internal temperature.
The LTC2997 provides an additional 1.8V reference voltage output which can be used as an ADC reference input or for generating temperature threshold voltages to compare against the VPTAT output.
The LTC2997 provides a precise and versatile micropower solution for accurate temperature sensing.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1767A||LTC2997 | Internal/Remote Temperature Sensor.||$50.00|
- Temperature Measurement
- Remote Temperature Measurement
- Environmental Monitoring
- System Thermal Control
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Network Servers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2995 - Temperature Sensor and Dual Voltage Monitor with Alert Outputs
- LTC2996 - Temperature Sensor with Alert Outputs
- LTC2991 - Octal I2C Voltage, Current, and Temperature Monitor
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2990 - I2C Temperature, Voltage and Current Monitor
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: