LTC2995 - Temperature Sensor and Dual Voltage Monitor with Alert Outputs
- Monitors Temperature and Two Voltages
- Voltage Output Proportional to Temperature
- Adjustable Thresholds for Temperature and Voltage
- ±1°C Remote Temperature Accuracy
- ±2°C Internal Temperature Accuracy
- ±1.5% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- 3.5ms Update Time
- 2.25V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- Input Glitch Rejection
- Adjustable Reset Timeout
- 220μA Quiescent Current
- Open Drain Alert Outputs
- Available in 3mm × 3mm QFN Package
The LTC®2995 is a high accuracy temperature sensor and dual supply monitor. It converts the temperature of an external diode sensor and/or its own die temperature to an analog output voltage while rejecting errors due to noise and series resistance. Two supply voltages and the measured temperature are compared against upper and lower limits set with resistive dividers. If a threshold is exceeded, the device communicates an alert by pulling low the correspondent open drain logic output.
The LTC2995 gives ±1°C accurate temperature results using commonly available NPN or PNP transistors or temperature diodes built into modern digital devices. Voltages are monitored with 1.5% accuracy. A 1.8V reference output simplifies threshold programming and can be used as an ADC reference input.
The LTC2995 provides an accurate, low power solution for temperature and voltage monitoring in a compact 3mm × 3mm QFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1871A||LTC2995 Temperature Sensor and Dual Voltage Monitor with Alert Outputs||$50.00|
- Network Servers
- Core, I/O Voltage Monitors
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Environmental Monitoring
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LTC2997 - Remote/Internal Temperature Sensor
- LTC2996 - Temperature Sensor with Alert Outputs
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.