LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- Automatic Turn-On Via Voltage Monitor Input
- Wide Input Supply Range: 1.5V to 36V
- Low Supply Current: 1.2μA
- ±25kV ESD HBM on PB Input
- ±36V Wide Input Voltage for PB Input
- Low Leakage EN Output Allows DC/DC Converter Control (LTC2955-1)
- High Voltage EN Output Drives External P-Channel MOSFET (LTC2955-2)
- Simple Interface Allows Graceful μP Shutdown
- Adjustable Turn-Off Timer
- 10-Lead 3mm × 2mm DFN and 8-Lead ThinSOT™ Packages
The LTC®2955 is a micropower, pushbutton on/off controller that manages system power by generating a clean enable output from the supply monitor input and the debounced pushbutton input. It features an interrupt output that notifies the system of a pushbutton or low supply event. When the system is ready, it may use the power kill input to shut off power. If the pushbutton remains pressed for more than the configurable turn-off duration, the system power is forced off.
The supply input covers a wide range from 1.5V to 36V. The robust pushbutton input handles wide voltage swings of ±36V and ESD strikes to ±25kV (human body model) without latchup or damage. A low 1.2μA supply current maximizes battery run time. Separate versions are available for positive or negative enable polarities.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1836A-A||LTC2955IDDB-1 PB On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn On (EN output)||$25.00|
|DC1836A-B||LTC2955IDDB-2 PB On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn On (/EN output)||$25.00|
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- GPS Devices
- Portable Instruments
- Automotive Electronics
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV