LTC2953 - Push Button On/Off Controller with Voltage Monitoring
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V to 27V
- Push Button Control of System Power
- Low Supply Current: 14µA
- Power Fail Comparator Generates Warning
- UVLO Comparator Gracefully Latches Power Off
- Adjustable Supply Monitor with 200ms Reset
- Adjustable Power Down Timer
- Low Leakage EN Output (LTC2953-1) Allows DC/DC Converter Control
- High Voltage EN Output (LTC2953-2) Allows Circuit Breaker Control
- Simple Interface Allows Orderly System Power Up and Power Down
- ±1.5% Threshold Tolerances
- ±10kV ESD HBM on PB Input
- 12-Pin 3mm x 3mm DFN
The LTC2953 is a push button On/Off controller that manages system power via a push button interface. An enable output toggles system power while an interrupt output provides debounced push button status. The interrupt output can be used in menu driven applications to request a system power down.
The LTC2953 also features input and output power supply monitors. An uncommitted power fail comparator provides real time input monitor information, while a de-glitched under voltage lockout comparator gracefully initiates a system power down. The under voltage lockout comparator prevents the system from powering from a low power supply.
The adjustable supply monitor input is compared against an accurate internal 0.5V reference. The reset output remains low until the supply monitor input has been in compliance for 200ms.
The LTC2953 operates over a wide 2.7V to 27V input voltage range and draws only 14µA of current. Two versions of the part accommodate either positive or negative enable polarities.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1099A||LTC2953 Push-Button Controller with Dual Battery M||$25.00|
- Push Button Power Path Control
- Battery Power Supervisor
- Portable Instrumentation, PDA
- Blade Servers
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LTC2952 - Pushbutton PowerPath Controller with Supervisor
- LTC2950 - Push Button On/Off Controller
- LTC2951-1/LTC2951-2 - Push Button On/Off Controller
- LTC2954 - Push Button On/Off Controller with µP Interrupt
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.