LTC2939 - Conﬁgurable 6-Supply Monitors with Watchdog Timer
- Simultaneously Monitors Four (LTC2938) or Six Supplies (LTC2939)
- Sixteen User-Selectable Combinations of 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V and/or ± Adjustable Voltage Thresholds
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Adjustable Reset and Watchdog Timeout
- Low Supply Current: 80μA Typical
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- Guaranteed RST for VCC > 1V
- High Temperature Operation to 125°C
- 12-Pin 4mm x 3mm DFN or 12-Lead MSOP (LTC2938) and 16-Lead MSOP Package (LTC2939)
DescriptionThe LTC2938/LTC2939 are conﬁgurable supply monitors for systems with up to four or six supply voltages that need watchdog supervision. One of sixteen preset or adjustable voltage monitor combinations can be selected using an external resistive divider connected to the program input. The preset voltage thresholds are accurate to ±1.5% over temperature. The LTC2938 and LTC2939 also feature adjustable inputs with a 0.5V nominal threshold.
The reset and watchdog timeout periods are adjustable using external capacitors. Tight voltage threshold accuracy and glitch immunity ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering. The RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC down to 1V. Each status output has a weak internal pull-up and may be externally pulled up to a user-deﬁned voltage.
The 80μA supply current makes the LTC2938 and LTC2939 ideal for power conscious systems. The LTC2939 monitors up to six supplies and the LTC2938 monitors up to four supplies.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Multivoltage Systems
- Telecom Equipment
- Network Servers
- Automotive Control Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT4356-1 and -2 - Surge Stopper
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 uModule Transceiver + Power
- LTC2938 - Conﬁgurable 4-Supply Monitors with Watchdog Timer
- LTC2974 - 4-Channel PMBus Power System Manager Featuring Accurate Output Current Measurement
- LTC2991 - Octal I2C Voltage, Current, and Temperature Monitor
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.