LTC2934 - Ultra-Low Power Adjustable Supervisor with Power-Fail Output
- 500nA Quiescent Current
- ±1.5% (Max) Accuracy over Temperature
- Operates Down to 1.6V Supply
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Adjustable Power-Fail Threshold
- Early Warning Power-Fail Output
- Selectable 15ms or 200ms Reset Timeout
- Manual Reset Input
- Compact 8-Lead, 2mm × 2mm DFN and TSOT-23 (ThinSOT) Packages
DescriptionThe LTC2934 ultra-low power voltage monitor provides system initialization, power-fail warning and reset generation functions. Low quiescent current (500nA typical) makes the LTC2934 an ideal choice for battery-operated applications.
Precision power-fail and reset voltages can be conﬁgured independently. Early warning of an impending low volt- age condition is provided at the power-fail output (PFO) when the PFI input falls below 0.4V. Supervisory circuits monitor the ADJ input and pull RST low when ADJ falls below 0.4V. When ADJ is rising from an under-threshold condition, an internal reset timer is started after exceeding the ADJ threshold by 5%. The reset timeout delays the return of the RST output to a high state. A pushbutton switch connected to the MR input is typically used to force a manual reset. Outputs RST and PFO are available with open-drain (LTC2934-1) or active pull-up circuits (LTC2934-2). Operating temperature range is from –40ºC to 85ºC.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Portable Equipment
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Security Systems
- Point-of-Sale Devices
- Wireless Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2935 - Ultra-Low Power Supervisor with Power-Fail Output, Selectable Thresholds
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2960 - 36V Nano-Current Two-Input Voltage Monitor
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC2912 - Single UV/OV Voltage Monitor
- LTC4365 - Overvoltage, Undervoltage and Reverse Supply Protection Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.