LTC2930 - Conﬁgurable Six Supply Monitor with Adjustable Reset Timer, Manual Reset
- Simultaneously Monitors Six Supplies
- 16 User Selectable Combinations of 5V, 3.3V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V and ± Adjustable Voltage Thresholds
- Guaranteed ±1.5% Threshold Accuracy
- Adjustable Reset Timeout
- Low Supply Current: 52μA
- Manual Reset Pin
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- Guaranteed RST for VCC ≥ 1V
- High Temperature Operation to 125°C
- 12-Lead 3mm x 3mm DFN Package
DescriptionThe LTC2930 is a conﬁgurable supply monitor for systems with up to six supply voltages. One of 16 preset or adjustable voltage monitor combinations can be selected using an external resistive divider connected to the mode select pin. The preset voltage thresholds are accurate to ±1.5% over temperature. The LTC2930 also features adjustable inputs with a 0.5V nominal threshold.
The reset timeout period is adjustable using an external capacitor. A reset event may be generated with a manual reset button on the manual reset input. Tight voltage threshold accuracy and glitch immunity ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering. The RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC down to 1V and may be externally pulled up to an external voltage.
The 52μA supply current makes the LTC2930 ideal for power conscious systems and it may be conﬁgured to monitor fewer than six inputs.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Multivoltage Systems
- Telecom Equipment
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Network Servers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4356-1 and -2 - Surge Stopper
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV