LTC2905 - Precision Dual Supply Monitor with Pin-Selectable Thresholds
- Monitors Two Inputs Simultaneously
- Nine Threshold Combinations
- Three Supply Tolerances (5%, 7.5%, 10%)
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5% of Monitored Voltage Over Temperature
- Internal VCC Auto Select
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- 200ms Reset Time Delay (LTC2904 Only)
- Adjustable Reset Time Delay (LTC2905 Only)
- Open Drain RST Output
- Guaranteed RST for V1 ≥ 1V or V2 ≥ 1V
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) and Plastic (3mm x 2mm) DFN Packages
The LTC2904/LTC2905 are dual supply monitors intended for systems with two supply voltages. The dual supply monitors have a common reset output with delay (200ms for the LTC2904 and adjustable using an external capacitor for the LTC2905). This product provides a precise, space-conscious and micropower solution for supply monitoring.
The LTC2904/LTC2905 feature a tight 1.5% threshold accuracy over the whole operating temperature range, and glitch immunity to ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering. The open drain RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for inputs down to 1V.
The LTC2904/LTC2905 also feature three programming input pins, which program the threshold and tolerance level without requiring any external components. These three programming pins provide a total of 27 different voltage level and tolerance combinations, eliminating the need to have different parts for development and implementation of different systems with different voltage levels requiring monitoring function.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Handheld Devices
- Network Servers
- Core, I/O Monitor
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2960 - 36V Nano-Current Two-Input Voltage Monitor
- LTC4357 - Positive High Voltage Ideal Diode Controller
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC2912 - Single UV/OV Voltage Monitor
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.