LTC2757 - 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DAC with Parallel I/O
- Maximum 18-Bit INL Error: ±1 LSB Over Temperature
- Program or Pin-Strap Six Output Ranges:
0V to 5V, 0V to 10V, –2.5V to 7.5V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over Temperature
- Low Glitch Impulse 1.4nV•s (3V), 3nV•s (5V)
- 18-Bit Settling Time: 2.1μs
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply Operation
- Reference Current Constant for All Codes
- Voltage-Controlled Offset and Gain Trims
- Parallel Interface with Readback of All Registers
- Clear and Power-On-Reset to 0V Regardless of Output Range
- 48-Pin 7mm × 7mm LQFP Package
The LTC2757 is an 18-bit multiplying parallel-input, current- output digital-to-analog converter that provides full 18- bit performance—INL and DNL of ±1LSB maximum—over temperature without any adjustments. 18-bit monotonicity is guaranteed in all performance grades. This SoftSpan DAC operates from a single 3V to 5V supply and offers six output ranges (up to ±10V) that can be programmed through the parallel interface or pin-strapped for operation in a single range.
In addition to its precision DC specifications, the LTC2757 also offers excellent AC specifications, including 2.1μs full-scale settling to 1LSB and 1.4nV•s glitch impulse.
The LTC2757 uses a bidirectional input/output parallel interface that allows readback of any on-chip register, including DAC output-range settings; and a CLR pin and power-on reset circuit that each reset the DAC output to 0V regardless of output range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1485A||LTC2757ACLX | 18-Bit Parallel Iout DAC with Softspan (1LSB INL), req DC590.||$150.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- Medical Devices
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2756 - Serial 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DAC
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2758 - Dual Serial 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DACs
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC2389-18 - 18-Bit, 2.5Msps SAR ADC with Pin-Configurable Analog Input Range and 99.8dB SNR
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: