LTC2756 - Serial 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DAC
- Maximum 18-Bit INL Error: ±1 LSB Over Temperature
- Program or Pin-Strap Six Output Ranges: 0V to 5V, 0V to 10V, –2.5V to 7.5V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over Temperature
- Glitch Impulse 0.4nV•s (3V), 2nV•s (5V)
- 18-Bit Settling Time: 2.1μs
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply Operation
- Reference Current Constant for All Codes
- Voltage-Controlled Offset and Gain Trims
- Serial Interface with Readback of All Registers
- Clear and Power-On-Reset to 0V Regardless of Output Range
- 28-Pin SSOP Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC®2756 is an 18-bit multiplying serial-input, current- output digital-to-analog converter. LTC2756A provides full 18-bit performance—INL and DNL of ±1LSB maximum— over temperature without any adjustments. 18-bit monotonicity is guaranteed in all performance grades. This SoftSpan™ DAC operates from a single 3V to 5V supply and offers six output ranges (up to ±10V) that can be programmed through the 3-wire SPI serial interface or pin-strapped for operation in a single range.
Any on-chip register (including DAC output-range settings) can be read for verification in just one instruction cycle; and if you change register content, the altered register will be automatically read back during the next instruction cycle.
Voltage-controlled offset and gain adjustments are also provided; and the power-on reset circuit and CLR pin both reset the DAC output to 0V regardless of output range.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1792A||LTC2756 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DAC with Serial SPI Interface Demo Board, req DC590B||$150.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Medical Devices
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2758 - Dual Serial 18-Bit SoftSpan IOUT DACs
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!