LTC2644 - Dual 12-/10-/8-Bit PWM to VOUT DACs with 10ppm/°C Reference
- No Latency PWM-to-Voltage Conversion
- Voltage Output Updates and Settles within 8μs
- 100kHz to 30Hz PWM Input Frequency
- ±2.5LSB Max INL; ±1LSB Max DNL (LTC2644-12)
- Guaranteed Monotonic
- Pin-Selectable Internal or External Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range
- 1.71V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Low Power: 2.7mA at 3V, <1μA Power-Down
- Guaranteed Operation from –40°C to 125°C
- 12-Lead MSOP Package
The LTC®2644 is a family of dual 12-, 10-, and 8-bit PWMto- voltage output DACs with an integrated high accuracy, low drift, 10ppm/°C reference in a 12-lead MSOP package. It has rail-to-rail output buffers and is guaranteed monotonic.
The LTC2644 measures the period and pulse width of the PWM input signals and updates the voltage output DACs after each corresponding PWM input rising edge. The DAC outputs update and settle to 12-bit accuracy within 8μs typically and are capable of sourcing and sinking up to 5mA (3V) or 10mA (5V), eliminating voltage ripple and replacing slow analog filters and buffer amplifiers.
The LTC2644 has a full-scale output of 2.5V using the 10ppm/°C internal reference. It can operate with an external reference, which sets the full-scale output equal to the external reference voltage. Each DAC enters a pin-selectable idle state when the PWM input is held unchanged for more than 60ms. The part operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply and supports PWM input voltages from 1.71V to 5.5V.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2197A-A||LTC2645 Demo Board | QUAD 12-/10-/8-BIT PWM to VOUT DACs (req DC2026)||$75.00|
|DC2026C||Linduino One Isolated USB Demo Board: An Arduino- and QuikEval-Compatible Code Development Platform||$75.00|
- Digital Calibration
- Trimming and Adjustment
- Level Setting
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2645 - Quad 12-/10-/8-Bit PWM to VOUT DACs with 10ppm/°C Reference
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!