LTC2602 - Dual 16-Bit Rail-to-Rail DACs in 8-Lead MSOP
- Smallest Pin-Compatible Dual DACs:
- Guaranteed 16-Bit Monotonic Over Temperature
- Wide 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Range
- Low Power Operation: 300µA per DAC at 3V
- Individual Channel Power-Down to 1µA, Max
- Ultralow Crosstalk between DACs (30µV)
- High Rail-to-Rail Output Drive (±15mA)
- Double-Buffered Data Latches
- Pin-Compatible 10-Bit Version (LTC1661)
- Tiny 8-Lead MSOP Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LTC2602/LTC2612/LTC2622 are dual 16-,14- and 12-bit, 2.5V-to-5.5V rail-to-rail voltage-output DACs, in a tiny 8-lead MSOP package. They have built-in high performance output buffers and are guaranteed monotonic.
These parts establish advanced performance standards for output drive, crosstalk and load regulation in singlesupply, voltage output multiples.
The parts use a simple SPI/MICROWIRE™ compatible 3-wire serial interface which can be operated at clock rates up to 50MHz.
The LTC2602/LTC2612/LTC2622 incorporate a poweron reset circuit. During power-up, the voltage outputs rise less than 10mV above zero scale, and after powerup, they stay at zero scale until a valid write and update take place.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC778A||LTC2602CMS8 | Dual 16-Bit Rail-to-Rail Vout DAC (req DC590)||$50.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Mobile Communications
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!