LTC2512-24 - 24-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Flat Passband Digital Filter
- ±1ppm INL (Typ)
- 117dB Dynamic Range (Typ) at 50ksps
- 108dB Dynamic Range (Typ) at 400ksps
- Guaranteed 24-Bits No Missing Codes
- Configurable Digital Filter with Synchronization
- Relaxed Anti-Aliasing Filter Requirements
- Dual Output 24-Bit SAR ADC
- 24-Bit Digitally Filtered Low Noise Output
- 14-Bit Differential + 8-Bit Common Mode
- No Latency Output
- Wide Input Common-Mode Range
- Guaranteed Operation to 85°C
- 1.8V to 5V SPI-Compatible Serial I/O
- Low Power: 30mW at 1.6Msps
- 24-Lead 7mm × 4mm DFN Package
The LTC®2512-24 is a low noise, low power, high-performance 24-bit ADC with an integrated configurable digital filter. Operating from a single 2.5V supply, the LTC2512-24 features a fully differential input range up to ±VREF, with VREF ranging from 2.5V to 5.1V. The LTC2512-24 supports a wide common mode range from 0V to VREF simplifying analog signal conditioning requirements.
The LTC2512-24 simultaneously provides two output codes: (1) a 24-bit digitally filtered high precision low noise code, and (2) a 22-bit no latency composite code. The configurable digital filter reduces measurement noise by lowpass filtering and down-sampling the stream of data from the SAR ADC core, giving the 24-bit filtered output code. The 22-bit composite code consists of a 14-bit code representing the differential voltage and an 8-bit code representing the common mode voltage. The 22-bit composite code is available each conversion cycle, with no cycle of latency.
The digital filter can be easily configured for 4 different down-sampling factors by pin strapping. The configurations provide a dynamic range of 108dB at 400ksps and 117dB at 50ksps. The digital lowpass filter relaxes the requirements for analog anti-aliasing. Multiple LTC2512-24 devices can be easily synchronized using the SYNC pin.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2222A-C||LTC2512-24 Demo Board | 24-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter (req DC590, DC2026 or DC890)||$200.00|
|DC2026C||Linduino One Isolated USB Demo Board: An Arduino- and QuikEval-Compatible Code Development Platform||$75.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Energy Exploration
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- High-Accuracy Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2508-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!