LTC2473 - Selectable 250sps/1ksps, 16-Bit I2C Delta Sigma ADCs with 10ppm/°C Max Precision Reference
- 16-Bit Resolution, No Missing Codes
- Internal, High Accuracy Reference—10ppm/°C (Max)
- Single-Ended (LTC2471) or Differential (LTC2473)
- Selectable 250sps/1ksps Output Rate
- 1mV Offset Error
- 0.01% Gain Error
- Single Conversion Settling Time Simplifies Multiplexed Applications
- Single-Cycle Operation with Auto Shutdown
- 3.5mA (Typ) Supply Current
- 2μA (Max) Sleep Current
- Internal Oscillator—No External Components Required
- I2C Interface
- Small 12-Lead, 3mm × 3mm DFN and MSOP Packages
The LTC2471/LTC2473 are small, 16-bit analog-to-digital converters with an integrated precision reference and a selectable 250sps or 1ksps output rate. They use a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply and communicate through an I2C Interface. The LTC2471 is single-ended with a 0V to VREF input range and the LTC2473 is differential with a ±VREF input range. Both ADC’s include a 1.25V integrated reference with 2ppm/°C drift performance and 0.1% initial accuracy. The converters are available in a 12-pin DFN 3mm × 3mm package or an MSOP-12 package. They include an integrated oscillator and perform conversions with no latency for multiplexed applications. The LTC2471/LTC2473 include a proprietary input sampling scheme that reduces the average input current several orders of magnitude when compared to conventional delta sigma converters.
Following a single conversion, the LTC2471/LTC2473 automatically power down the converter and can also be configured to power down the reference. When both the ADC and reference are powered down, the supply current is reduced to 200nA.
The LTC2471/LTC2473 include a user selectable 250sps or 1ksps output rate and due to a large oversampling ratio (8,192 at 250sps and 2,048 at 1ksps) have relaxed anti-aliasing requirements.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1716A||LTC2473 | Selectable 250sps/1ksps, 16-Bit I2C Delta Sigma ADCs with 10ppm/C Max Precision Reference, (Req DC590B)||$50.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- System Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- Direct Temperature Measurements
- Industrial Process Control
- Data Acquisition
- Embedded ADC Upgrades
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2471 - Selectable 250sps/1ksps, 16-Bit I2C Delta Sigma ADCs with 10ppm/°C Max Precision Reference
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC2453 - Ultra-Tiny, Differential, 16-Bit Delta Sigma ADC With I2C Interface
- LTC2451 - Ultra-Tiny, 16-Bit ΔΣ ADC with I2C Interface
- LTC2461 - Ultra-Tiny, 16-Bit I2C Delta Sigma ADCs with 10ppm/C Max Precision Reference
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LTC2463 - Differential Ultra-Tiny, 16-Bit I2C Delta Sigma ADCs with 10ppm/C Max Precision Reference
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC2480 - 16-Bit Delta Sigma ADC with Easy Drive Input Current Cancellation
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.