LTC2422 - 1-/2-Channel 20-Bit µPower No Latency Delta Sigma ADCs in MSOP-10
- 20-Bit ADCs in Tiny MSOP-10 Packages
- 1- or 2-Channel Inputs
- Single Supply 2.7V to 5.5V Operation
- Low Supply Current (200µA) and Auto Shutdown
- Automatic Channel Selection (Ping-Pong) (LTC2422)
- No Latency: Digital Filter Settles in a Single Conversion Cycle
- 8ppm INL, No Missing Codes
- 4ppm Full-Scale Error
- 0.5ppm Offset
- 1.2ppm Noise
- Zero Scale and Full Scale Set for Reference and Ground Sensing
- Internal Oscillator—No External Components Required
- 110dB Min, 50Hz/60Hz Notch Filter
- Reference Input Voltage: 0.1V to VCC
- Live Zero—Extended Input Range Accommodates 12.5% Overrange and Underrange
- Pin Compatible with LTC2401/LTC2402
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
DescriptionThe LTC®2421/LTC2422 are 1- and 2-channel 2.7V to 5.5V micropower 20-bit analog-to-digital converters with an integrated oscillator, 8ppm INL and 1.2ppm RMS noise. These ultrasmall devices use delta-sigma technology and a new digital filter architecture that settles in a single cycle. This eliminates the latency found in conventional DeltaSigma converters and simplifies multiplexed applications.
Through a single pin, the LTC2421/LTC2422 can be configured for better than 110dB rejection at 50Hz or 60Hz ±2%, or can be driven by an external oscillator for a user defined rejection frequency in the range 1Hz to 120Hz. The internal oscillator requires no external frequency setting components.
These converters accept an external reference voltage from 0.1V to VCC. With an extended input conversion range of –12.5% VREF to 112.5% VREF (VREF = FSSET – ZSSET), the LTC2421/LTC2422 smoothly resolve the offset and overrange problems of preceding sensors or signal conditioning circuits.
The LTC2421/LTC2422 communicate through a 2- or 3-wire digital interface that is compatible with SPI and MICROWIRE™ protocols.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2026C-KIT||DC2026C with DC934A | Linduino One Isolated Arduino-Compatible Demonstration Board with LTC2607/LTC2422 (DC934A) Demo Board||$125.00|
|DC934A||LTC2607 Demo Board | Dual 16-bit, I2C Vout DAC (req DC2026)||$50.00|
|DC2026C||Linduino One Isolated USB Demo Board: An Arduino- and QuikEval-Compatible Code Development Platform||$75.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Weight Scales
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- Gas Analyzers
- Strain Gauge Transducers
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Process Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC2607 - 16-Bit Dual Rail-to-Rail DACs with I2C Interface
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2402 - 1-/2-Channel 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in MSOP-10
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2442 - 24-Bit High Speed 4-Channel Delta Sigma ADC with Integrated Amplifier
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linduino is an Arduino compatible platform for developing and distributing firmware libraries and code for SPI and I²C-compatible integrated circuits. The Linduino One board interfaces to more than 300 QuikEval demonstration cards, supporting a variety of product types including analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), power monitors, and more. Firmware libraries for individual devices are written in C and designed to be portable to a wide variety of processors and microcontrollers. Each library has a demonstration program that can be uploaded to the Linduino One platform to allow the circuit and software to be quickly and easily verified.