LTC2418 - 8-/16-Channel 24-Bit No Latency Delta Sigma ADCs
- 8-/16-Channel Single-Ended or 4-/8-Channel Differential Inputs (LTC2414/LTC2418)
- Low Supply Current (200µA Plus 4µA Autosleep)
- Differential Input and Differential Reference with GND to VCC Common Mode Range
- 2ppm INL, No Missing Codes
- 2.5ppm Full-Scale Error and 0.5ppm Offset
- 0.2ppm Noise
- No Latency: Digital Filter Settles in a Single Cycle. Each Conversion Is Accurate, Even After a New Channel is Selected
- Single Supply 2.7V to 5.5V Operation
- Internal Oscillator—No External Components Required
- 110dB Min, 50Hz/60Hz Notch Filter
The LTC2414/LTC2418 are 8-/16-channel (4-/8-differential) micropower 24-bit Delta Ssigma analog-to-digital converters. They operate from 2.7V to 5.5V and include an integrated oscillator, 2ppm INL and 0.2ppm RMS noise. They use delta-sigma technology and provide single cycle settling time for multiplexed applications. Through a single pin, the LTC2414/LTC2418 can be configured for better than 110dB differential mode rejection at 50Hz or 60Hz ±2%, or they can be driven by an external oscillator for a user-defined rejection frequency. The internal oscillator requires no external frequency setting components.
The LTC2414/LTC2418 accept any external differential reference voltage from 0.1V to VCC for flexible ratiometric and remote sensing measurement applications. They can be configured to take 4/8 differential channels or 8/16 single-ended channels. The full-scale bipolar input range is from -5VREF to 0.5VREF. The reference common mode voltage, VREFCM, and the input common mode voltage, VINCM, may be independently set within GND to VCC. The DC common mode input rejection is better than 140dB.
The LTC2414/LTC2418 communicate through a flexible 4-wire digital interface that is compatible with SPI and MICROWIRE protocols.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC571A||LTC2418CGN | 8-Channel Differential Input 24-Bit ADC, (req DC590)||$50.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- Direct Sensor Digitizer
- Weight Scales
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- Gas Analyzers
- Strain Gauge Transducers
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Process Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2408 - 4-/8-Channel 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC
- LTC2448 - 24-Bit High Speed 8-/16-Channel Delta Sigma ADCs with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT1236 - Precision Reference
- LTC2498 - 24-Bit 8-/16-Channel Delta Sigma ADC with Easy Drive Input Current Cancellation
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.