LTC2386-18 - 18-Bit, 10Msps SAR ADC
- 10Msps Throughput Rate
- No Pipeline Delay, No Cycle Latency
- 95.7dB SNR (Typ) at fIN = 1MHz
- 102dB SFDR (Typ) at fIN = 1MHz
- Nyquist Sampling Up to 5MHz Input
- Guaranteed 18-Bit, No Missing Codes
- ±1.75LSB INL (Max)
- 8.192VP-P Differential Inputs
- 5V and 2.5V Supplies
- Internal 20ppm/°C (Max) Reference
- Serial LVDS Interface
- 97mW Power Dissipation
- 32-Pin (5mm × 5mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2386-18 is a low noise, high speed, 18-bit 10Msps successive approximation register (SAR) ADC ideally suited for a wide range of applications. The combination of excellent linearity and wide dynamic range makes the LTC2386-18 ideal for high speed imaging and instrumentation applications. No-latency operation provides a unique solution for high speed control loop applications. The very low distortion at high input frequencies enables communications applications requiring wide dynamic range and significant signal bandwidth.
To support high speed operation while minimizing the number of data lines, the LTC2386-18 features a serial LVDS digital interface. The LVDS interface has one-lane and two-lane output modes, allowing the user to optimize the interface data rate for each application.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2290A-C||LTC2386-18 Demo Board | 18-Bit, 10Msps SAR ADC (Requires DC718 & DC2402 or DC2403)||$200.00|
|DC2402A||LT6237 ADC Driver Board | Driver for LTC2387 family, Input Frequencies up to 8kHz||$25.00|
|DC2403A||LT6200 ADC Driver Board | Driver for LTC2387 family, Input Frequencies up to 1MHz||$25.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
- High Speed Data Acquisition
- Control Loops
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2387-18 - 18-Bit, 15Msps SAR ADC
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC2368-24 - 24-Bit, 1Msps, Pseudo- Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!