LTC2376-16 - 16-Bit, 250ksps, Low Power SAR ADC with 97dB SNR
- 250ksps Throughput Rate
- ±0.5LSB INL (Max)
- Guaranteed 16-Bit No Missing Codes
- Low Power: 3.4mW at 250ksps, 3.4μW at 250sps
- 97dB SNR (Typ) at fIN = 2kHz
- –125dB THD (Typ) at fIN = 2kHz
- Digital Gain Compression (DGC)
- Guaranteed Operation to 125°C
- 2.5V Supply
- Fully Differential Input Range ±VREF
- VREF Input Range from 2.5V to 5.1V
- No Pipeline Delay, No Cycle Latency
- 1.8V to 5V I/O Voltages
- SPI-Compatible Serial I/O with Daisy-Chain Mode
- Internal Conversion Clock
- 16-Lead MSOP and 4mm × 3mm DFN Packages
The LTC®2376-16 is a low noise, low power, high speed 16-bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC. Operating from a 2.5V supply, the LTC2376-16 has a ±VREF fully differential input range with VREF ranging from 2.5V to 5.1V. The LTC2376-16 consumes only 3.4mW and achieves ±0.5LSB INL maximum, no missing codes at 16 bits with 97dB SNR.
The LTC2376-16 has a high speed SPI-compatible serial interface that supports 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V logic while also featuring a daisy-chain mode. The fast 250ksps throughput with no cycle latency makes the LTC2376-16 ideally suited for a wide variety of high speed applications. An internal oscillator sets the conversion time, easing external timing considerations. The LTC2376-16 automatically powers down between conversions, leading to reduced power dissipation that scales with the sampling rate.
The LTC2376-16 features a unique digital gain compression (DGC) function, which eliminates the driver amplifier’s negative supply while preserving the full resolution of the ADC. When enabled, the ADC performs a digital scaling function that maps zero-scale code from 0V to 0.1 • VREF and full-scale code from VREF to 0.9 • VREF. For a typical reference voltage of 5V, the full-scale input range is now 0.5V to 4.5V, which provides adequate headroom for powering the driving amplifier from a single 5.5V supply.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1783A-D||LTC2376-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 16-Bit, 250ksps, SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1805A-D||LTC6362 with 250ksps 16-bit LTC2376-16 SAR ADC, LTC6655-5. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
- Medical Imaging
- High Speed Data Acquisition
- Portable or Compact Instrumentation
- Industrial Process Control
- Low Power Battery-Operated Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2376-18 - 18-Bit, 250ksps, Low Power SAR ADC with 102dB SNR
- LTC2379-18 - 18-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 101dB SNR
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC2364-16 - 16-Bit, 250ksps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 94.7dB SNR
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LTC1864 - µPower, 16-Bit, 250ksps 1- and 2-Channel ADCs in SOIC
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.