LTC2365 - 1Msps, 12-Bit Serial ADCs in TSOT-23
- 12-Bit Resolution
- 1Msps/3Msps Sampling Rates
- Low Noise: 73dB SNR
- Low Power Dissipation: 6mW
- Single Supply 2.35V to 3.6V Operation
- No Data Latency
- Sleep Mode with 0.1μA Typical Supply Current
- Dedicated External Reference (TSOT23-8)
- 1V to 3.6V Digital Output Supply (TSOT23-8)
- SPI/MICROWIRE™ Compatible Serial I/O
- Guaranteed Operation from –40°C to 125°C
- 6- and 8-Lead TSOT-23 Packages
DescriptionThe LTC2365/LTC2366 are 1Msps/3Msps, 12-bit, sampling A/D converters that draw only 2mA and 2.6mA, respectively, from a single 3V supply. These high performance devices include a high dynamic range sample-and-hold and a high speed serial interface. The full scale input is 0V to VDD or VREF . Outstanding AC performance includes 72dB SINAD and –80dB THD at sample rates of 3Msps. The serial interface provides ﬂexible power management and allows maximum power efﬁciency at low throughput rates. These devices are available in tiny 6- and 8-lead TSOT-23 packages.
The serial interface, tiny TSOT-23 package and extremely high sample rate-to-power ratio make the LTC2365/LTC2366 ideal for compact, low power, high speed systems.
The high impedance single-ended analog input and the ability to operate with reduced spans (down to 1.4V full scale) allow direct connection to sensors and transducers in many applications, eliminating the need for gain stages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1190A-B||LTC2365: 12-bit, 1Msps SAR ADC (req DC590B for DC||$50.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEv||$50.00|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Co||$300.00|
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Handheld Terminal Interface
- Medical Imaging
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Battery Operated Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT1117 - 800mA Low Dropout Positive Regulators Adjustable and Fixed 2.85V,3.3V, 5V
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 uModule Transceiver + Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.