LTC2335-16 - 16-Bit, 1Msps 8-Channel Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
LTC2348-16 - Octal, 16-Bit, 200ksps Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
LTC2358-16 - Buffered Octal, 16-Bit, 200ksps/Ch Differential ±10.24V ADC with 30VP-P Common Mode Range
- 200ksps per Channel Throughput
- Eight Buffered Simultaneous Sampling Channels
- 400pA/4nA Max Input Leakage at 85°C/125°C
- ±1LSB INL (Maximum, ±10.24V Range)
- Guaranteed 16-Bit, No Missing Codes
- Differential, Wide Common Mode Range Inputs
- Per-Channel SoftSpan Input Ranges:
±10.24V, 0V to 10.24V, ±5.12V, 0V to 5.12V
±12.5V, 0V to 12.5V, ±6.25V, 0V to 6.25V
- 94.2dB Single-Conversion SNR (Typical)
- −111dB THD (Typical) at fIN = 2kHz
- 128dB CMRR (Typical) at fIN = 200Hz
- Rail-to-Rail Input Overdrive Tolerance
- Integrated Reference and Buffer (4.096V)
- SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS Serial I/O
- Internal Conversion Clock, No Cycle Latency
- 219mW Power Dissipation (27mW/Ch Typical)
- 48-Lead (7mm x 7mm) LQFP Package
The LTC®2358-16 is a 16-bit, low noise 8-channel simultaneous sampling successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with buffered differential, wide common mode range picoamp inputs. Operating from a 5V low voltage supply, flexible high voltage supplies, and using the internal reference and buffer, each channel of this SoftSpanTM ADC can be independently configured on a conversion-by-conversion basis to accept ±10.24V, 0V to 10.24V, ±5.12V, or 0V to 5.12V signals. Individual channels may also be disabled to increase throughput on the remaining channels.
The integrated picoamp-input analog buffers, wide input common mode range and 128dB CMRR of the LTC2358-16 allow the ADC to directly digitize a variety of signals using minimal board space and power. This input signal flexibility, combined with ±1LSB INL, no missing codes at 16 bits, and 94.2dB SNR, makes the LTC2358-16 an ideal choice for many high voltage applications requiring wide dynamic range.
The LTC2358-16 supports pin-selectable SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS serial interfaces. Between one and eight lanes of data output may be employed in CMOS mode, allowing the user to optimize bus width and throughput.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Process Control
- Power Line Monitoring
- Test and Measurement
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LTC2348-18 - Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT4276 - LTPoE++/PoE+/PoE PD Forward/Flyback Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!