LTC2355-14 - Serial 14-Bit, 3.5Msps Sampling ADCs with Unipolar input
- 3.5Msps Conversion Rate
- 74.2dB SINAD at 14-Bits, 71.1dB SINAD at 12-Bits
- Low Power Dissipation: 18mW
- 3.3V Single Supply Operation
- 2.5V Internal Bandgap Reference can be Overdriven
- 3-Wire SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- Sleep (13μW) Shutdown Mode
- Nap (4mW) Shutdown Mode
- 80dB Common Mode Rejection
- 0V to 2.5V Unipolar Input Range
- Tiny 10-Lead MSOP Package
The LTC2355-12/LTC2355-14 are 12-bit/14-bit, 3.5Msps serial ADCs with differential inputs. The devices draw only 5.5mA from a single 3.3V supply and come in a tiny 10-lead MSOP package. A Sleep shutdown feature further reduces power consumption to 13μW. The combination of speed, low power and tiny package makes the LTC2355-12/LTC2355-14 suitable for high speed, portable applications.
The 80dB common mode rejection allows users to eliminate ground loops and common mode noise by measuring signals differentially from the source.
The devices convert 0V to 2.5V unipolar inputs differentially. The absolute voltage swing for AIN + and AIN – extends from ground to the supply voltage.
The serial interface sends out the conversion results during the 16 clock cycles following a CONV rising edge for compatibility with standard serial interfaces. If two additional clock cycles for acquisition time are allowed after the data stream in between conversions, the full sampling rate of 3.5Msps can be achieved with a 63MHz clock.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1082A-F||LTC2355-14, 14-bit, 1-ch 3.5Msps SAR ADC (Unipolar, req DC890)||$50.00|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Collection Board||$300.00|
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Multiphase Motor Control
- Multiplexed Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1407A - Serial 14-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC2356-14 - Serial 14-Bit, 3.5Msps Sampling ADC with Bipolar inputs
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
- LTC1799 - 1kHz to 33MHz Resistor Set SOT-23 Oscillator
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2314-14 - 14-Bit, 4.5Msps Serial Sampling ADC in TSOT
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2389-18 - 18-Bit, 2.5Msps SAR ADC with Pin-Configurable Analog Input Range and 99.8dB SNR
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.