LTC2345-18 - Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Differential SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- 200ksps per Channel Throughput
- Eight Simultaneous Sampling Channels
- ±5LSB INL (Maximum, ±4.096V Range)
- Guaranteed 18-Bit, No Missing Codes
- Differential, Wide Common Mode Range Inputs
- Per-Channel SoftSpan Input Ranges:
±4.096V, 0V to 4.096V, ±2.048V, 0V to 2.048V
±5V, 0V to 5V, ±2.5V, 0V to 2.5V
- 91.8dB Single-Conversion SNR (Typical)
- −113dB THD (Typical) at fIN = 2kHz
- 102dB CMRR (Typical) at fIN = 200Hz
- Rail-to-Rail Input Overdrive Tolerance
- Guaranteed Operation to 125°C
- Integrated Reference and Buffer (4.096V)
- SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS Serial I/O
- Internal Conversion Clock, No Cycle Latency
- 81mW Power Dissipation (Typical)
- 48-Lead (7mm x 7mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2345-18 is an 18-bit, low noise 8-channel simultaneous sampling successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with differential, wide common mode range inputs. Operating from a 5V low voltage supply and using the internal reference and buffer, each channel of this SoftSpanTM ADC can be independently configured on a conversion-by-conversion basis to accept ±4.096, 0V to 4.096V, ±2.048V, or 0V to 2.048V signals. Individual channels may also be disabled to increase throughput on the remaining channels.
The wide input common mode range and 102dB CMRR of the LTC2345-18 analog inputs allow the ADC to directly digitize a variety of signals, simplifying signal chain design. This input signal flexibility, combined with ±5LSB INL, no missing codes at 18 bits, and 91.8dB SNR, makes the LTC2345-18 an ideal choice for many applications requiring wide dynamic range.
The LTC2345-18 supports pin-selectable SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS serial interfaces. Between one and eight lanes of data output may be employed in CMOS mode, allowing the user to optimize bus width and throughput.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2326A-A||LTC2345-18 Demo Board | Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Simultaneous Sampling SAR ADC (req DC590, DC2026 or DC890)||$150.00|
|DC2026C||Linduino One Isolated USB Demo Board: An Arduino- and QuikEval-Compatible Code Development Platform||$75.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Process Control
- Medical Imaging
- High Speed Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2348-18 - Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LTC2508-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
- LTC2387-18 - 18-Bit, 15Msps SAR ADC
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!