LTC2335-18 - 18-Bit, 1Msps 8-Channel Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- 1Msps Throughput
- ±3LSB INL (Maximum, ±10.24V Range)
- Guaranteed 18-Bit, No Missing Codes
- Differential, Wide Common Mode Range Inputs
- 8-Channel Multiplexer with SoftSpan Input Ranges:
±10.24V, 0V to 10.24V, ±5.12V, 0V to 5.12V
±12.5V, 0V to 12.5V, ±6.25V, 0V to 6.25V
- 96.7dB Single-Conversion SNR (Typical)
- −109dB THD (Typical) at fIN = 2kHz
- 118dB CMRR, 125dB Active Crosstalk (Typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input Overdrive Tolerance
- Programmable Sequencer with No-Latency Control
- Guaranteed Operation to 125°C
- Integrated Reference and Buffer (4.096V)
- SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS Serial I/O
- No Pipeline Delay, No Cycle Latency
- 180mW Power Dissipation (Typical)
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) LQFP Package
The LTC®2335-18 is an 18-bit, low noise 8-channel multiplexed successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with differential, wide common mode range inputs. Operating from a 5V low voltage supply, flexible high voltage supplies, and using the internal reference and buffer, this SoftSpanTM ADC can be configured on a conversion-by-conversion basis to accept ±10.24V, 0V to 10.24V, ±5.12V, or 0V to 5.12V signals on any channel. Alternately, the ADC may be programmed to cycle through a sequence of channels and ranges without further user intervention.
The wide input common mode range and 118dB CMRR of the LTC2335-18 analog inputs allow the ADC to directly digitize a variety of signals, simplifying signal chain design. This input signal flexibility, combined with ±3LSB INL, no missing codes at 18 bits, and 96.7dB SNR, makes the LTC2335-18 an ideal choice for many high voltage applications requiring wide dynamic range.
The LTC2335-18 supports pin-selectable SPI CMOS (1.8V to 5V) and LVDS serial interfaces.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2412A-A||LTC2335-18 Demo Board | Octal, 18-Bit, 1Msps Multiplexed Input SAR ADC (req DC590, DC2026 or DC890)||$150.00|
|DC2026C||Linduino One Isolated USB Demo Board: An Arduino- and QuikEval-Compatible Code Development Platform||$75.00|
|DC590B||Isolated USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval-Compatible Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Process Control
- Power Line Monitoring
- Test and Measurement
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2348-18 - Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Differential ±10.24V Input SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC2345-18 - Octal, 18-Bit, 200ksps Differential SoftSpan ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LTC2387-18 - 18-Bit, 15Msps SAR ADC
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!