LTC2320-16 - Octal, 16-Bit, 1.5Msps/Ch Simultaneous Sampling ADC
- 1.5Msps/Ch Throughput Rate
- Eight Simultaneously Sampling Channels
- Guaranteed 16-Bit, No Missing Codes
- 8VP-P Differential Inputs with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- 82dB SNR (Typ) at fIN = 500kHz
- –90dB THD (Typ) at fIN = 500kHz
- Guaranteed Operation to 125°C
- Single 3.3V or 5V Supply
- Low Drift (20ppm/°C Max) 2.048V or 4.096V Internal Reference
- 1.8V to 2.5V I/O Voltages
- CMOS or LVDS SPI-Compatible Serial I/O
- Power Dissipation 20mW/Ch (Typ)
- Small 52-Pin (7mm × 8mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2320-16 is a low noise, high speed octal 16‑bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with differential inputs and wide input common mode range. Operating from a single 3.3V or 5V supply, the LTC2320-16 has an 8VP-P differential input range, making it ideal for applications which require a wide dynamic range with high common mode rejection. The LTC2320-16 achieves ±2LSB INL typical, no missing codes at 16 bits and 82dB SNR.
The LTC2320-16 has an onboard low drift (20ppm/°C max) 2.048V or 4.096V temperature-compensated reference. The LTC2320-16 also has a high speed SPI-compatible serial interface that supports CMOS or LVDS. The fast 1.5Msps per channel throughput with no latency makes the LTC2320-16 ideally suited for a wide variety of high speed applications. The LTC2320-16 dissipates only 20mW per channel and offers nap and sleep modes to reduce the power consumption to 26μW for further power savings during inactive periods.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2395A-A||LTC2320-16 Demo Board | Octal, 16-Bit, 1.5Msps/ch Simultaneous Sampling SAR ADC (req DC890)||$200.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Optical Networking
- Multiphase Motor Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC2508-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC4380 - Low Quiescent Current Surge Stopper
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!