LTC2311-16 - 16-Bit, 5Msps Differential Input ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- 5Msps Throughput Rate
- ±3LSB INL (Typ), ±8LSB INL Guaranteed
- Guaranteed 16-Bit, No Missing Codes
- 8VP-P Differential Inputs with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- 81dB SNR (Typ) at fIN = 2.2MHz
- –90dB THD (Typ) at fIN = 2.2MHz
- Guaranteed Operation –40°C to 125°C
- Single 3.3V or 5V Supply
- Low Drift (20ppm/°C Max) 2.048V or 4.096V Internal Reference with 1.25V External Reference Input
- 1.8V to 2.5V I/O Voltages
- CMOS or LVDS SPI-Compatible Serial I/O
- Power Dissipation 50mW at VDD = 5V (Typ)
- Small 16-Lead (4mm × 5mm) MSOP Package
The LTC®2311-16 is a low noise, high speed 16-bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with differential inputs and wide input common mode range. Operating from a single 3.3V or 5V supply, the LTC2311- 16 has an 8VP-P differential input range, making it ideal for applications which require a wide dynamic range with high common mode rejection. The LTC2311-16 achieves ±3LSB INL typical, no missing codes at 16 bits and 81dB SNR typical.
The LTC2311-16 has an onboard low drift (20ppm/°C max) 2.048V or 4.096V temperature-compensated reference and provides an external 1.25V buffered reference input. The LTC2311-16 also has a high speed SPI-compatible serial interface that supports CMOS or LVDS. The fast 5Msps throughput with one-cycle latency makes the LTC2311-16 ideally suited for a wide variety of high speed applications. The LTC2311-16 dissipates only 50mW with a 5V supply and offers nap and sleep modes to reduce the power consumption to 5μW for further power savings during inactive periods.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2425A-A||LTC2311-16 Demo Board | 16-Bit, 5Msps True Differential Input Serial SAR ADC (Req DC890)||$50.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Remote Data Acquisition
- Optical Networking
- Multiphase Motor Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2323-16 - Dual, 16-Bit, 5Msps Differential Input ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2387-18 - 18-Bit, 15Msps SAR ADC
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LT6375 - ±270V Common Mode Voltage Difference Amplifier
- LTC2508-32 - 32-Bit Over-Sampling ADC with Configurable Digital Filter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!