LTC2286 - Dual 10-Bit, 25Msps Low Noise 3V ADCs
- Integrated Dual 10-Bit ADCs
- Sample Rate: 65Msps/40Msps/25Msps
- Single 3V Supply (2.7V to 3.4V)
- Low Power: 400mW/235mW/150mW
- 61.8dB SNR
- 85dB SFDR
- 110dB Channel Isolation at 100MHz
- Multiplexed or Separate Data Bus
- Flexible Input: 1VP-P to 2VP-P Range
- 575MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Pin Compatible Family
- Pin Compatible Family
105Msps: LTC2282 (12-Bit), LTC2280 (10-Bit)
80Msps: LTC2294 (12-Bit), LTC2289 (10-Bit)
65Msps: LTC2293 (12-Bit), LTC2288 (10-Bit)
40Msps: LTC2292 (12-Bit), LTC2287 (10-Bit)
25Msps: LTC2291 (12-Bit), LTC2286 (10-Bit)
- 64-Pin (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC2288/LTC2287/LTC2286 are 10-bit 65Msps/ 40Msps/25Msps, low noise dual 3V A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2288/LTC2287/LTC2286 are perfect for demanding imaging and communications applications with AC performance that includes 61.8dB SNR and 85dB SFDR for signals at the Nyquist frequency.
DC specs include ±0.1LSB INL (typ), ±0.05LSB DNL (typ) and ±0.6 LSB INL, ±0.5 LSB DNL over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.07LSBRMS.
A single 3V supply allows low power operation. A separate output supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.6V logic. An optional multiplexer allows both channels to share one digital output bus.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC816A-R||LTC2286IUP | MUX Dual ADC, VDD = +3.0V, 25Msps 10-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, (req. DC718)||$200.00|
|DC851A-R||LTC2286IUP | DeMUX DUAL ADC, +3.0V, 25Msps 10-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, (req. DC890)||$200.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
|DC890B||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS)||$300.00|
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Imaging Systems
- Spectral Analysis
- Portable Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1406 - Low Power, 8-Bit, 20Msps, Sampling A/D Converter
- LTC2236 - 10-Bit, 25Msps Low Noise 3V ADCs
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC2289 - Dual 10-Bit, 80Msps Low Noise 3V ADC
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: