LTC2284 - Dual 14-Bit, 105Msps Low Power 3V ADC
- Integrated Dual 14-Bit ADCs
- Sample Rate: 105Msps
- Single 3V Supply (2.85V to 3.4V)
- Low Power: 540mW
- 72.4dB SNR, 88dB SFDR
- 110dB Channel Isolation at 100MHz
- Flexible Input: 1VP-P to 2VP-P Range
- 575MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Pin Compatible Family
105Msps: LTC2282 (12-Bit), LTC2284 (14-Bit)
80Msps: LTC2294 (12-Bit), LTC2299 (14-Bit)
65Msps: LTC2293 (12-Bit), LTC2298 (14-Bit)
40Msps: LTC2292 (12-Bit), LTC2297 (14-Bit)
25Msps: LTC2291 (12-Bit), LTC2296 (14-Bit)
10Msps: LTC2290 (12-Bit), LTC2295 (14-Bit)
- 64-Pin (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC2284 is a 14-bit 105Msps, low power dual 3V A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2284 is perfect for demanding imaging and communications applications with AC performance that includes 72.4dB SNR and 85dB SFDR for signals at the Nyquist frequency.
Typical DC specs include ±1.5LSB INL, ±0.6LSB DNL. The transition noise is a low 1.3LSBRMS.
A single 3V supply allows low power operation. A separate output supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.6V logic.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC851A-S||LTC2284IUP | DeMUX DUAL ADC, +3.0V, 105Msps 14-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, (req. DC890)||$200.00|
|DC851A-T||LTC2284IUP | DeMUX DUAL ADC, +3.0V, 105Msps 14-Bit 70MHz < Ain < 140MHz, (req. DC890)||$200.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Collection Board||$300.00|
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Imaging Systems
- Spectral Analysis
- Portable Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
- LTC2299 - Dual 14-Bit, 80Msps Low Power 3V ADC
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2442 - 24-Bit High Speed 4-Channel Delta Sigma ADC with Integrated Amplifier
- LTC2282 - Dual 12-Bit, 105Msps Low Power 3V ADC
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT3743 - High Current Synchronous Step-Down LED Driver with Three-State Control
- LTC2389-18 - 18-Bit, 2.5Msps SAR ADC with Pin-Configurable Analog Input Range and 99.8dB SNR
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.