LTC2271 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Serial Low Noise Dual ADC
- 2-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1, 2 or 4 Bits per Channel
- 84.1dB SNR (46μVRMS Input Referred Noise)
- 99dB SFDR
- Low Power: 185mW Total
- 92mW per Channel
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2.1VP-P
- 200MHz Full-Power Bandwidth S/H
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Conﬁguration
- Pin Compatible With
LTC2190: 16-Bit, 25Msps, 104mW
- 52-Lead (7mm × 8mm) QFN Package
The LTC2271 is a 2-channel, simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. It is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 84.1dB SNR and 99dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR).
DC specs include ±1LSB INL (typ), ±0.2LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is 1.44LSBRMS.
To minimize the number of data lines the digital outputs are serial LVDS. Each channel outputs one bit, two bits or four bits at a time. The LVDS drivers have optional internal termination and adjustable output levels to ensure clean signal integrity.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL or CMOS inputs. An internal clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1763A-G||LTC2271: 16-bit 20Msps Low Noise ADC, Serial LVDS Outputs, 5-170MHz, req DC1371 and DC1075||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
- Low Power Instrumentation
- Software-Deﬁned Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2270 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Low Noise Dual ADC
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC2323-16 - Dual, 16-Bit, 5Msps Differential Input ADC with Wide Input Common Mode Range
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!