LTC2270 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Low Noise Dual ADC
- Two-Channel Simultaneously Sampling ADC
- 84.1dB SNR (46μVRMS Input Referred Noise)
- 99dB SFDR
- ±2.3LSB INL(Max)
- Low Power: 160mW Total, 80mW per Channel
- Single 1.8V Supply
- CMOS, DDR CMOS, or DDR LVDS Outputs
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2.1VP-P
- 200MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Pin Compatible with
LTC2180: 16-Bit, 25Msps, 78mW
LTC2140-14: 14-Bit, 25Msps, 50mW
- 64-Lead (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2270 is a two-channel simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. It is perfect for demanding applications with AC performance that includes 84.1dB SNR and 99dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR).
DC specs include ±1LSB INL (typ), ±0.2LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is 1.44LSBRMS.
The digital outputs can be either full rate CMOS, Double Data Rate CMOS, or Double Data Rate LVDS. A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 1.2V to 1.8V.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1620A-T||LTC2270: 16-bit 20Msps Low Noise Dual ADC, DDR LVD||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC890_LVDS_XFMR||LVDS Power Transformer, goes with DC890B/ LVDS ou||Contact Factory|
|DC890B||High Speed (up to 250Mbps, CMOS/LVDS) USB Data Co||$300.00|
- Low Power Instrumentation
- Software Defined Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2389-18 - 18-Bit, 2.5Msps SAR ADC with Pin-Configurable Analog Input Range and 99.8dB SNR
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2271 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Serial Low Noise Dual ADC
- LTC2269 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Low Noise ADC
- LTC2440 - 24-Bit High Speed Differential Delta Sigma ADC with Selectable Speed/Resolution
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.