LTC2264-12 - 12-Bit, 40Msps Low Power Dual ADCs
- 2-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC
- 71dB SNR
- 90dB SFDR
- Low Power: 167mW/112mW/94mW Total
- 83mW/56mW/47mW per Channel
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1 or 2 Bits per Channel
- Selectable Input Ranges: 1VP-P to 2VP-P
- 800MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Pin Compatible 14-Bit and 12-Bit Versions
- 40-Pin (6mm × 6mm) QFN Package
The LTC2265-12/LTC2264-12/LTC2263-12 are 2-channel, simultaneous sampling 12-bit A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. They are perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 71dB SNR and 90dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Ultralow jitter of 0.15psRMS allows undersampling of IF frequencies with excellent noise performance.
DC specs include ±0.3LSB INL (typ), ±0.1LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.3LSBRMS.
The digital outputs are serial LVDS to minimize the number of data lines. Each channel outputs two bits at a time (2-lane mode) or one bit at a time (1-lane mode). The LVDS drivers have optional internal termination and adjustable output levels to ensure clean signal integrity.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single-ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An internal clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1532A-K||LTC2264-12 | 12-Bit, 40Msps, 1.8V Dual Serial ADC, 5MHz < Ain < 170MHz, req DC1371 and DC1075||$200.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1371A||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (>250Mbps)||Contact Factory|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Portable Medical Imaging
- Multichannel Data Acquisition
- Nondestructive Testing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- LTC2271 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Serial Low Noise Dual ADC
- LTC2171-12 - 12-Bit, 40Msps Low Power Quad ADCs
- LTC2308 - Low Noise, 500ksps, 8-Channel, 12-Bit ADC
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2292 - Dual 12-Bit, 40Msps Low Power 3V ADCs
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1930 - 1A, 1.2MHz/2.2MHz, Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LTC1407 - Serial 12-Bit, 3Msps Simultaneous Sampling ADCs with Shutdown
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: