LTC2238 - 10-Bit, 65Msps Low Power 3V ADCs
- Sample Rate: 65Msps/40Msps/25Msps
- Single 3V Supply (2.7V to 3.4V)
- Low Power: 205mW/120mW/75mW
- 61.8dB SNR
- 85dB SFDR
- No Missing Codes
- Flexible Input: 1VP-P to 2VP-P Range
- 575MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Pin Compatible Family:
125Msps: LTC2251 (10-Bit), LTC2253 (12-Bit)
105Msps: LTC2250 (10-Bit), LTC2252 (12-Bit)
80Msps: LTC2239 (10-Bit), LTC2229 (12-Bit)
65Msps: LTC2238 (10-Bit), LTC2228 (12-Bit)
40Msps: LTC2237 (10-Bit), LTC2227 (12-Bit)
25Msps: LTC2236 (10-Bit), LTC2226 (12-Bit)
- 32-Pin (5mm × 5mm) QFN Package
The LTC2238/LTC2237/LTC2236 are 10-bit 65Msps/40Msps/25Msps, low power 3V A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2238/LTC2237/LTC2236 are perfect for demanding imaging and communications applications with AC performance that includes 61.8dB SNR and 85dB SFDR for signals at the Nyquist frequency.
DC specs include ±0.1LSB INL (typ), ±0.05LSB DNL (typ) and ±0.5LSB INL, ±0.5LSB DNL over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.07LSBRMS.
A single 3V supply allows low power operation. A separate output supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.6V logic.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC782A-M||LTC2238IUH | High Speed ADC, VDD = +3.0V, 65Msps, 10-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, req DC718||$200.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Imaging Systems
- Spectral Analysis
- Portable Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1406 - Low Power, 8-Bit, 20Msps, Sampling A/D Converter
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LT3462 - Inverting 1.2MHz/2.7MHz DC/DC Converters with Integrated Schottky in ThinSOT
- LTC1551L - Low Noise, Switched Capacitor Regulated Voltage Inverters
- LTC4416 - 36V, Low Loss Dual PowerPath Controllers for Large PFETs
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LTC4425 - Linear SuperCap Charger with Current-Limited Ideal Diode and V/I Monitor
- LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
- LTC4151 - High Voltage I2C Current and Voltage Monitor
- LTC4000-1 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging with Maximum Power Point Control
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.