LTC2222-11 - 11-Bit, 105Msps ADC
- Sample Rate: 105Msps
- 65.4dB SNR up to 140MHz Input
- 80dB SFDR up to 150MHz Input
- 775MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Low Power Dissipation: 475mW
- CMOS Outputs
- Selectable Input Ranges: ±0.5V or ±1V
- No Missing Codes
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Data Ready Output Clock
- Pin Compatible Family
135Msps: LTC2224 (12-Bit), LTC2234 (10-Bit)
105Msps: LTC2222 (12-Bit), LTC2232 (10-Bit)
80Msps: LTC2223 (12-Bit), LTC2233 (10-Bit)
- 48-Pin 7mm × 7mm QFN Package
The LTC2222-11 is a 105Msps, sampling 11-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2222-11 is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 65.4dB SNR and 80dB spurious free dynamic range for signals up to 150MHz. Ultralow jitter of 0.15psRMS allows undersampling of IF frequencies with excellent noise performance.
DC specs include ±0.15LSB INL (typ), ±0.1LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.25LSBRMS.
A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 0.5V to 3.3V.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs may be driven differentially or single ended with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC751A-M||LTC2222IUK-11 | High Speed ADC, VDD = +3.3V, 105Msps, 11-Bit 1MHz < Ain < 100MHz (Requires DC718)||$200.00|
|DC751A-N||LTC2222IUK-11 | High Speed ADC, VDD = +3.3V, 105Msps, 11-Bit 100MHz< Ain <250MHz (Requires DC718)||$200.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Cable Head-End Systems
- Power Amplifier Linearization
- Communications Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3086 - 40V, 2.1A Low Dropout Adjustable Linear Regulator with Monitoring and Cable Drop Compensation
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT1715 - 4ns, 150MHz Dual Comparator with Independent Input/Output Supplies
- LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- LT1991 - Precision, 100µA Gain Selectable Amplifier
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: