LTC2202 - 16-Bit, 10Msps ADC
- Sample Rate: 25Msps/10Msps
- 81.6dB SNR and 100dB SFDR (2.5V Range)
- SFDR >83dB at 70MHz (1.667VP-P Input Range)
- PGA Front End (2.5VP-P or 1.667VP-P Input Range)
- 380MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Internal Dither
- Optional Data Output Randomizer
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Power Dissipation: 220mW/140mW
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Out-of-Range Indicator
- Pin Compatible Family
25Msps: LTC2203 (16-Bit)
10Msps: LTC2202 (16-Bit)
- 48-Pin QFN Package
The LTC2203/LTC2202 are 25Msps/10Msps, sampling 16-bit A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals with input frequencies up to 380MHz. The input range of the ADC can be optimized with the PGA front end.
The LTC2203/LTC2202 are perfect for demanding applications, with AC performance that includes 81.6dB SNR and 100dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). Maximum DC specs include ±4LSB INL, ±1LSB DNL (no missing codes).
A separate output power supply allows the CMOS output swing to range from 0.5V to 3.6V.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed with a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC919A-F||LTC2202 | CMOS OUT, DC INPUT, 10Msps 16-Bit ADC, DC< Ain < 70MHz, (req. DC718)||$200.00|
|DC1164A||High Speed ADC Signal Source||$149.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC1216A-C||80MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Spectrum Analysis
- Imaging Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2203 - 16-Bit, 25Msps ADCs
- LTC1668 - 16-Bit, 50Msps DAC
- LTC2159 - 16-Bit, 20Msps Low Power ADC
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2201 - 16-Bit, 20Msps ADC
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTM9001-A and -B - 16-Bit IF/Baseband Receiver Subsystem
- LT1994 - Low Noise, Low Distortion Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.