LTC2158-14 - Dual 14-Bit 310Msps ADC
- 68.8dBFS SNR
- 88dB SFDR
- Low Power: 724mW Total
- Single 1.8V Supply
- DDR LVDS Outputs
- Easy-to-Drive 1.32VP-P Input Range
- 1.25GHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power Sleep and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Pin-Compatible 12-Bit Version
- 64-Lead (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2158-14 is a 2-channel simultaneous sampling 310Msps 14-bit A/D converter designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. It is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 68.8dB SNR and 88dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). The 1.25GHz input bandwidth allows the ADC to undersample high frequencies with good performance. The latency is only five clock cycles.
DC specs include ±1.2LSB INL (typ), ±0.35LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is 2.11LSBRMS.
The digital outputs are double data rate (DDR) LVDS.
The ENC+ and ENC– inputs can be driven differentially with a sine wave, PECL, LVDS, TTL, or CMOS inputs. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1564A-G||LTC2158-14: 14-bit, 310Msps, 1.8V Dual ADC, DDR LVDS Outputs, 5-140MHz, req DC1371||$250.00|
|DC1946A||LTC6430-15 with LTC2158-14 Combo Demoboard | 15dB IF Amplifier with 14-bit 310Msps Dual ADC, req DC1371||$250.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
- Cellular Basestations
- Software Defined Radios
- Medical Imaging
- High Definition Video
- Testing and Measurement Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2107 - 16-Bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LT6654 - Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
The Linear Technology LTC6954_GUI is used to communicate with the LTC6954 clock driver. It uses the DC590 to translate between USB and SPI-compatible serial communications formats.
Linear Technology provides reference code for receiving data from our high speed parallel DDR LVDS interface ADCs ADCs with the Altera Stratix IV FPGA development board EP4SGX230KF40C2N