LTC2123 - Dual 14-Bit 250Msps ADC with JESD204B Serial Outputs
- 5Gbps JESD204B Interface
- 70dBFS SNR
- 90dBFS SFDR
- Low Power: 864mW Total
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Easy to Drive 1.5VP-P Input Range
- 1.25GHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Clock Divide by Two
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power Sleep and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2123 is a 2-channel simultaneous sampling 250Msps 14-bit A/D converter with serial JESD204B outputs. It is designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. It is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 70dBFS SNR and 90dBFS spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). The 1.25GHz input bandwidth allows the ADC to under-sample high frequencies.
The 5Gbps JESD204B serial interface simplifies the PCB design by minimizing the number of data lines required.
The DEVCLK+ and DEVCLK– inputs can be driven differentially with sine wave, PECL, or LVDS signals. An optional clock divide-by-two circuit or clock duty cycle stabilizer maintains high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1974A-B||LTC2123 Demo Board | 14-bit, 250Msps Dual ADC with JESD204B outputs||$250.00|
|DC2226A-A||4-Channel 14-bit 250Msps JESD204B ADC with Clocking [Featuring LTC2123, LTC6951]||$300.00|
|DC2159A||FMC to USB Adapter to Interface with PScope||$50.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Medical Imaging
- High Definition Video
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2107 - 16-Bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2158-14 - Dual 14-Bit 310Msps ADC
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LinearLabTools is a collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards. An evaluation board for a data converter will typically plug into an accompanying controller board, which is then connected to a host computer running a Linear supplied GUI program such as PScope for Analog-to-Digital converters or LTDACgen for Digital-to-Analog converters. The GUI allows basic performance measurements to be made, but it is not designed to run arbitrary sequences of tests or communicate with other hardware, as is often required by customers when evaluating a part for their own application. LinearLabTools allows customers to control Linear’s data converter demo boards as they would any other piece of test equipment, using their own software.
The LinearLabTools package also contains various application examples, simulations, and educational programs that demonstrate mixed signal concepts.