LTC2122 - Dual14-Bit 170Msps ADC with JESD204B Serial Outputs
- 6.0Gbps JESD204B Interface
- Only One Output Lane Required for Both ADCs (FS ≤ 150Msps)
- 70dBFS SNR
- 90dBFS SFDR
- Low Power: 751mW Total
- Single 1.8V Supply
- Easy to Drive 1.5VP-P Input Range
- 1.25GHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Clock Divide by Two
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power Sleep and Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2122 is a 2-channel simultaneous sampling 170Msps 14-bit A/D converter with serial JESD204B outputs. It is designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. It is perfect for demanding communications applications with AC performance that includes 70dBFS SNR and 90dBFS spurious free dynamic range (SFDR). The 1.25GHz input bandwidth allows the ADC to under-sample high frequencies.
The JESD204B serial interface simplifies the PCB design by minimizing the number of data lines required. At 170Msps, only two 3.4Gbps output lanes are required. For sample rates up to 150Msps, both ADCs may share the same output lane at up to 6.0Gbps.
The DEVCLK+ and DEVCLK– inputs can be driven differentially with sine wave, PECL, or LVDS signals. An optional clock divide-by-two circuit or clock duty cycle stabilizer maintains high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1974A-C||LTC2122 Demo Board | 14-bit, 170Msps Dual ADC with JESD204B outputs||$250.00|
|DC2226A-A||4-Channel 14-bit 250Msps JESD204B ADC with Clocking [Featuring LTC2123, LTC6951]||$300.00|
|DC2159A||FMC to USB Adapter to Interface with PScope||$50.00|
- Cellular Base Stations
- Software Defined Radios
- Medical Imaging
- High Definition Video
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2107 - 16-Bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC
- LTC2123 - Dual 14-Bit 250Msps ADC with JESD204B Serial Outputs
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!