LTC2107 - 16-Bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC
- 98dBFS SFDR
- 80dBFS SNR Noise Floor
- Aperture Jitter = 45fsRMS
- PGA Front-End 2.4VP-P or 1.6VP-P Input Range
- Optional Internal Dither
- Optional Data Output Randomizer
- Power Dissipation: 1280mW
- Shutdown Mode
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- 48-Lead (7mm × 7mm) QFN Package
The LTC®2107 is a 16-bit, 210Msps high performance ADC. The combination of high sample rate, low noise and high linearity enable a new generation of digital radio designs. The direct sampling front-end is designed specifically for the most demanding receiver applications such as software defined radio and multi-channel GSM base stations. The AC performance includes, SNR = 80dBFS, SFDR = 98dBFS. Aperture jitter = 45fsRMS allows direct sampling of IF frequencies up to 500MHz with excellent performance.
Features such as internal dither, a PGA front-end and digital output randomization help maximize performance. Modes of operation can be controlled through a 3-wire serial interface (SPI).
The double data rate (DDR) low voltage differential (LVDS) digital outputs help reduce digital line count and enable space saving designs.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2183A-A||LTC2107 Demo Board | 16-bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC with DDR LVDS Outputs, 1MHz < Ain < 70MHz, (req DC1371)||$200.00|
|DC2183A-B||LTC2107 Demo Board | 16-bit, 210Msps High Performance ADC with DDR LVDS Outputs, 70MHz < Ain < 140MHz, (req DC1371)||$200.00|
|DC2266A||LTC2107 + LTC6409 Demo Board | 16-Bit, 210Msps ADC and Driver Combo Board, DC-100MHz Input, DDR LVDS Outputs, (req DC1371 and DC2219)||$200.00|
|DC1371B||FMC High-Speed Data Acquisition Board||$1,950.00|
|DC2219A||Single-Ended to Differential Adaptor Board for High-Speed ADC Demoboards||$50.00|
- Software Defined Radios
- Military Radio and RADAR
- Cellular Base Stations
- Spectral Analysis
- Imaging Systems
- ATE and Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6957 - Low Phase Noise, Dual Output Buffer/Driver/Logic Converter
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!