LTC2053 - Precision, Rail-to-Rail, Zero-Drift, Resistor-Programmable Instrumentation Amplifier
- 116dB CMRR Independent of Gain
- Maximum Offset Voltage: 10μV
- Maximum Offset Voltage Drift: 50nV/°C
- Rail-to-Rail Input
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- 2-Resistor Programmable Gain
- Supply Operation: 2.7V to ±5.5V
- Typical Noise: 2.5μVP-P (0.01Hz to 10Hz)
- Typical Supply Current: 750μA
- LTC2053-SYNC Allows Synchronization to External Clock
- Available in MS8 and 3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm DFN Packages
The LTC2053 is a high precision instrumentation amplifier. The CMRR is typically 116dB with a single or dual 5V supply and is independent of gain. The input offset voltage is guaranteed below 10μV with a temperature drift of less than 50nV/°C. The LTC2053 is easy to use; the gain is adjustable with two external resistors, like a traditional op amp.
The LTC2053 uses charge balanced sampled data techniques to convert a differential input voltage into a single ended signal that is in turn amplified by a zero-drift operational amplifier.
The differential inputs operate from rail-to-rail and the single-ended output swings from rail-to-rail. The LTC2053 can be used in single-supply applications, as low as 2.7V. It can also be used with dual ±5.5V supplies. The LTC2053 requires no external clock, while the LTC2053-SYNC has a CLK pin to synchronize to an external clock.
The LTC2053 is available in an MS8 surface mount package. For space limited applications, the LTC2053 is available in a 3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN).
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Electronic Scales
- Medical Instrumentation
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- High Resolution Data Acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6915 - Zero Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier with Digitally Programmable Gain
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1100 - Precision, Zero-Drift Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LT1789 - Micropower, Single Supply Rail-to-Rail Output Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1991 - Precision, 100µA Gain Selectable Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: