LTC201A - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- Micropower Operation
- Single 5V or ±15V Supply Operation
- Low Charge Injection
- Low RON
- Low Leakage
- Guaranteed Break Before Make
- Latch Resistant Design
- TTL/CMOS Compatible
- Improved Second Source for DG201A/DG202
The LTC®201A, LTC202, and LTC203 are micropower, quad CMOS analog switches which typically dissipate only 250µW from ±15V supplies and 40µW from a single 5V supply. The switches have 65 Ohm typical on resistance and a very high off resistance. A break-before-make characteristic, inherent in these switches, prevents the shorting of two channels. With a supply voltage of ±15V, the signal range is ±15V. These switches have special charge compensation circuitry which greatly reduces charge injection to a maximum of ±25pC (±15V supplies).
The LTC201A, LTC202, and LTC203 are designed for applications such as programmable gain amplifiers, analog multiplexers, sample-and-hold circuits, precision charge switching and remote switching. These three devices are differentiated by the type of switch action, as shown in the logic table.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Supply Current: 1+=40µA, 1-=5µA Max.
- Charge Injection (±15V Supplies) ±25pC Max. (Single 5V Supply) 2pC Typ.
- RON 65ohms Typ.
- Signal Range: ±15V
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC221 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches with Data Latches
- LTC1380 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC222 - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches with Data Latches
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!