LTC2000 - 16-/14-/11-Bit 2.5Gsps DACs
- 80dBc SFDR at 70MHz fOUT
- >68dBc SFDR from DC to 1000MHz fOUT
- 40mA Nominal Full-Scale, ±1V Output Compliant
- 10mA to 60mA Adjustable Full-Scale Current Range
- Single or Dual Port DDR LVDS and DHSTL Interface
- Low Latency (7.5 Cycles for Single Port, 11 Cycles for Dual Port)
- >78dBc 2-Tone IMD from DC to 1000MHz fOUT
- –165dBc/Hz Additive Phase Noise at 1MHz Offset for 65MHz fOUT
- 170-Lead (9mm × 15mm) BGA Package
The LTC®2000 is a family of 16-/14-/11-bit 2.5Gsps current steering DACs with exceptional spectral purity.
The single (1.25Gsps mode) or dual (2.5Gsps mode) port source synchronous LVDS interface supports data rates of up to 1.25Gbps using a 625MHz DDR data clock, which can be either in quadrature or in phase with the data. An internal synchronizer automatically aligns the data with the DAC sample clock.
Additional features such as pattern generation, LVDS loopout and junction temperature sensing simplify system development and testing.
A serial peripheral interface (SPI) port allows configuration and read back of internal registers. Operating from 1.8V and 3.3V supplies, the LTC2000 consumes 2.2W at 2.5Gsps and 1.3W at 1.25Gsps.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LTC2000CY-11#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1890||Yes|
|LTC2000CY-14#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1890||Yes|
|LTC2000CY-16#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||C||05-08-1890||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-11#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1890||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-14#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1890||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-16#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||BGA||I||05-08-1890||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|LTC2000CY-11#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||C||$55.71||$39.00||Yes|
|LTC2000CY-14#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||C||$70.00||$49.00||Yes|
|LTC2000CY-16#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||C||$98.57||$69.00||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-11#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||I||$64.07||$44.85||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-14#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||I||$80.50||$56.35||Yes|
|LTC2000IY-16#PBF||15mm x 9mm x 1.54mm BGA||I||$113.36||$79.35||Yes|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2085A-A||LTC2000-16 Demo Board | 16-Bit 2.5Gsps DAC with DDR LVDS Interface||$495.00|
|DC2085A-B||LTC2000-14 Demo Board | 14-Bit 2.5Gsps DAC with DDR LVDS Interface||$495.00|
|DC2085A-C||LTC2000-11 Demo Board | 11-Bit 2.5Gsps DAC with DDR LVDS Interface||$495.00|
|DC2191A-A||LTC2000 + LT5579 Combo Board | 16-Bit 2.5Gsps DAC with Upconverting Mixer||$495.00|
|DC2233A||Differential to Single-Ended Adaptor Board for the DC2085||$50.00|
- Broadband Communication Systems
- DOCSIS CMTS
- Direct RF Synthesis
- Automatic Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2983 - Multi-Sensor High Accuracy Digital Temperature Measurement System
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LTM4644 - Quad DC/DC μModule (Power Module) Regulator with Configurable 4A Output Array
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
The LTDACGen System is designed to demonstrate and support the evaluation of Linear Technology high speed, high performance DACs. The easy-to-use LTDACGen graphical user interface (GUI) enables generation of single and multi-tone data, as well as single- and multi-carrier spread-spectrum signals quickly and conveniently. Data can be previewed and manipulated in both the time and frequency domains. Data can also be exported and imported using straightforward text-based files allowing arbitrary patterns to be sent to the demo-system with a few simple mouse clicks.
The software package also provides an automatic update feature to keep the program current with the latest set of features and fixes.
LinearLabTools is a collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards. An evaluation board for a data converter will typically plug into an accompanying controller board, which is then connected to a host computer running a Linear supplied GUI program such as PScope for Analog-to-Digital converters or LTDACgen for Digital-to-Analog converters. The GUI allows basic performance measurements to be made, but it is not designed to run arbitrary sequences of tests or communicate with other hardware, as is often required by customers when evaluating a part for their own application. LinearLabTools allows customers to control Linear’s data converter demo boards as they would any other piece of test equipment, using their own software.
The LinearLabTools package also contains various application examples, simulations, and educational programs that demonstrate mixed signal concepts.