LTC1967 - Precision Extended Bandwidth, RMS-to-DC Converter
- High Linearity:
0.02% Linearity Allows Simple System Calibration
- Wide Input Bandwidth:
Bandwidth to 0.1% Additional Gain Error: 40kHz
Bandwidth Independent of Input Voltage Amplitude
- No-Hassle Simplicity:
True RMS-DC Conversion with Only One External Capacitor
Delta Sigma Conversion Technology
- Low Supply Current:
- Ultralow Shutdown Current:
- Flexible Inputs:
Differential or Single Ended
Rail-to-Rail Common Mode Voltage Range
Up to 1VPEAK Differential Voltage
- Flexible Output:
Separate Output Reference Pin Allows Level Shifting
- Small Size:
Space Saving 8-Pin MSOP Package
The LTC1967 is a true RMS-to-DC converter that uses an innovative delta-sigma computational technique. The benefits of the LTC1967 proprietary architecture when compared to conventional log-antilog RMS-to-DC converters are higher linearity and accuracy, bandwidth independent of amplitude and improved temperature behavior.
The LTC1967 operates with single-ended or differential input signals (for EMI/RFI rejection) and supports crest factors up to 4. Common mode input range is rail-to-rail. Differential input range is 1VPEAK, and offers unprecedented linearity. The LTC1967 allows hassle-free system calibration at any input voltage.
The LTC1967 has a rail-to-rail output with a separate output reference pin providing flexible level shifting; it operates on a single power supply from 4.5V to 5.5V. A low power shutdown mode reduces supply current to 0.1µA.
The LTC1967 is packaged in the space-saving MSOP package, which is ideal for portable applications.
Protected under U.S. Patent Numbers 6,359,576, 6,362,677 and 6,516,291
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC427B-B||LTC1967CMS8 | RMS to DC Converter||$50.00|
- True RMS Digital Multimeters and Panel Meters
- True RMS AC + DC Measurements
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1966 - Precision Micropower, Delta Sigma RMS-to-DC Converter
- LTC1968 - Precision Wide Bandwidth, RMS-to-DC Converter
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV